Oct 27, 2006

New and Improved






Here are my last posts for stuff I'm trying to sell..then I"ll get back to more interesting posts. Here are my new line in Aprons. I re-vamped the vintage apron with heavier ,more modern design fabrics . The straps around the neck actually button instead of tie. I think the knot behind the neck is not the most comfortable in closures. I also made some really nice reversable, heavy duty bib aprons. The reverse side is made of denim, in either dark gray or blue. Two front pockets and an adjustable strap with the old over-alls clip. I'll be selling these along with my paintings and bags at the Mill Center in Hampden on November 18 and 19th. from noon to 5 each day. Look for me and my friend Tricia Lane on the second floor. We'll be out in the hallway somewhere.
Again, let me know if you're interested in any of these or would like to commission a bag , apron, etc.

No comments: