Aug 8, 2008

last day of my summer vacation:(




it is an amazing day outside and i am quite thankful for my last weekend of my summer vacation to have such great weather! today i went over to my buddy Anne's house to finally complete a pillow project that began over a year ago! sorry about that Anne....anyway, Anne is a wonderful mommie of twin girls, Violet and Piper, who are almost 14 months old. Full of laughs, burble noises, coo's and the occasional scream and cry..both happy and sad! So making a sock monkey felt applique pillow is a bit of a challenge with the girlies around. But we did it in less than half a day ! I took lots of photo's because it will be my tutorial post on the BEST blog next Saturday on how to make a felt applique pillow with piping! So stay in touch for the big post! I thought I would give a sneak peak of our fun filled adventure!Have a great weekend everybody...now get outside!

No comments: