Aug 14, 2008

My Summer Soundtrack...White Hinterland



You know how songs remind you of different times of your life and how wonderful those reminisce of sounds can bring memories full of emotion, smells, visions and events that roll around your head and bring big smiles(hopefully) I've been listening to Phylactery Factory, White Hinterland's debut album featuring 22-year-old Casey Dienel, who plays a nice combination of jazz and indie pop aesthetics. I kinda feel like I'm walking through the local Anthropology store as i listen to this.I've been listening to the entire CD for the past three days...and just can't get enough of it! Its a perfect listen for when those afternoon thunderstorms come around with its cloud covering and cool breezes! Take a listen to Dreaming of Plum Trees here.

No comments: