Sep 3, 2008

Top Design Starts Tonight!


hope you have cable....i still know people without cable...but for those you do..Top Design starts its second season on Bravo tonight! i love Todd Oldham...not just because he published an amazing book on my hero Charley Harper, but because he also believes Charlie Harper is a hero. his sweet , sometimes machine like tv personality could perhaps get on your nerves...but maybe that's why they made India Hicks be the new host! I simply am a voyeur for interior design. I think this love started from wondering through all of those furniture stores as a kid. I love looking at sneak peaks on blogs as well as take walks through through certain neighborhood at night so that I can take my own sneak peak into people's design sense . Check it out tonight at 10 on Bravo.

No comments: