Oct 14, 2008

insomnia Pic of the night




yes its 12:33Am and a school night..i just had a very long weekend that started last Thursday..and reality of going back to school today was a little much. however, it has truely hit tonight with my brain going a hundred miles a second and me NOT sleeping. So instead of laying there yelling at my brain to shut-up..i adventure here to my neglected blog to post something. i wondered on to design*sponge to find Grain Edit's guest posts...i really love this design sense..what I keep reaching for when I'm cutting those felt shapes with my sewing line applique's...yes I have much to show you ..later this week...with some more sneak peaks on jennyjen stuff....but anyway...my favorite pic's come from Dave Cuzner's blog ...though there are many..please go check it out... Cuzner's feature of a children’s book entitled thomas written by Mary Harris and illustrated by Cliff Roberts in 1956. The book tells the story of a young girl and her cat thomas and the adventures/trouble they get into.I love the pic of the book cover with his cat!

No comments: