Nov 3, 2008

UpCOming INfo



Again, I apologize for lack of posting. Life has been insane...between 5 big shows coming up back to back , being glued to the TV for this amazing election and then...the big news...I. along with a number of my BEST buddies, will be featured in December's Baltimore Magazine issue. They're doing a huge MADE in BALTIMORE feature that will highlight a number of DIY'ers craft people who make products by hand. I've been hired to make the feature title page out of felt applique and fabric...as well as do a tutorial on how to make my owl felt applique pillow! Oh so exciting...but there hasn't been much time to breathe! Patrick has helped me with my new postcards for the holidays...simple and to the point. Email me if you want one sent to you. THe front is from one of my new pillows with my new feathered friend...Mr. Rooster!

No comments: