Dec 29, 2008

Blaine Fontana on Juxtapoz

I've been trying to catch up on what I've been missing over the last past months of very heavy crafting season...sleep...not been getting up until after 10AM everyday!..cleaning and organizing..Patrick is actually cleaning his office as I write...grant applications...Baltimore Individual Artist grant...completed this morning...a break with some Law and Order....and now for some posting and Artist hunting. I have some major unit and lesson planning to do over my break and I'm in search of new mentors so its off to Juxtapoz to discover Blaine Fontana.Check out the entire interview with Brian Sherwin of My Art Space. I love any work that deals with juxtaposition...I have learned to hate that word...too many times it is used..but have to admit it is my love of work that deals with placing different and conflicting worlds together in creating new ideas, spaces and worlds.





No comments: