Feb 16, 2009

ACC coming to Charm City


I'm very excited to go to the ACC craft show next weekend. My first experience of the ACC show was in during my undergrad years, being a booth sitter in the early 80's. I remember glass was big as well as shimmering colors of silk and woven vine furniture. Stain glass and pearl jewelry. When I went about 5 years ago, I saw a lot of the same items and styles of fine art crafts. I wasn't very impressed. But now the diy, hand made world has emerged and the ACC has gotten on board. Two of our BEST members will have booths there and another will demonstrate. I thought I would feature them as well as other favorites that will be there. Here is the important info

LOCATION
Baltimore Convention Center
One West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201

DATES AND SHOW HOURS
Friday, February 27 (10 am - 9 pm)
Saturday, February 28 (10 am - 6 pm)
Sunday, March 1(10 am - 5 pm)

ADMISSION
Buy Tickets Online
$14 per person
$20 for a two-day pass
$25 introductory new membership at the Show only
Children 12 and under free
American Craft Council members admitted free.
JOIN NOW

No comments: