May 24, 2009

Art Star Coming Very Soon!





So sorry about lack of posts. This is the hectic time of HSA, AP's and other no child left behind horro stories of school tests and nonsense routines. These weeks really drag me down and then I have to find hidden energies for making! This weekend coming up is artstar in Philly. My first tie and I am SO EXCITED! I've been crazy making more pleasted birdy bags, pillows and small pouches and clutches. If you're in the Philly area, please stop by. Do some early shopping here for the Artstar vendor lists. Here are some of my favorites:


SaraSmedley's line of butcher’s aprons are inspired, in part, by aprons worn by her grandfather when he cooked.


Alison Tauber, a graduate of the textile & surface design program of the F I T in New York Citystarted her own line of screen printed clothing and housewares in the spring of 2008. With her eponymous line Alison strives to create art that is beautiful, comfortable and usable.


Spread the love is meant to do exactly that – spread the love – one little doodle at a time.These doodles definitely take me back to one of favorite design styles of 60's saturday cartoons and kids decor!

No comments: