Jun 17, 2009

Pile of Craft This Saturday!






One of my favorite shows is coming up this Saturday: The Charm City Craft Mafia's Pile of Craft. Last year was my first year doing their shows and I was so happy that I've gotten accepted since then to do their shows! I have a wonderful little fan base of sweet and dear ladies who love to visit and critique my sewing techniques as well as give me ideas for future products. This is my main motivation for coming up with nerw products every year. The pleated bags have been a hit this year...unfortunaelty they are my highest priced item, but I am some how selling them even in this economy. But enought about me...come to this year's pile of vraft..I love the addition of youthlight photography project as well as some really great give a ways. The back room will not be used this year...so the amount of vendors are smaller than past years...but still the large room will be packed with wonderful goodness....its inside so you can escape the rain...

Saturday, June 20th, 2009

10am - 5pm

@ Saint Paul Street, Baltimore, MD 21218

(Inside St John’s Church)

No comments: