Nov 17, 2009

My Sweatshop Inspirations


Spent the entire weekend working in my shop with an exception for 3 hours of yard work on Sunday due to the absolutely beautiful sunny mild weather.I wanted to post a pic of my two biggest inspirations...my lucy sitting by the photo of my grandmother who I dedicate my entire jennyjen business to! I love this photo of her working in her garden with her dress and apron on.Such a hard worker and beautiful woman.....I am looking so forward to this holiday craft season which starts this weekend! Please visit the cut the craft facebook page to see all of the vendors. Looks like its gonna be a good one and jennyjen scored a front booth close tot he front door! I get to spend another Philly outing next to zooguu. Another Jen I should mention . We were neighbors at the Philly Squidfire show last month. I'm looking forward to spending more time with these guys! Speaking of Squidfire..look what these guys came up with for advertising for their show this year! How awesome! Looking forward to playing a little indoor soccer while selling some wares at the DuBurns Center in Canton.


No comments: