Nov 23, 2010

Hmmm....keeping that coffee hot...the birdy bird way!






OK...so what else can I make a cozy for..I'm going cozy crazy! But we all know if you don't drink your French Press coffee fast enough...IT'S GOING TO GET COLD!!! So here perhaps is a very cute and simple solution! These french press cozies fit the IKEA french press perfectly (you can get one for a perfect gift for only $9.99 at your nearest IKEA. These cozies are secure around your french press through the genius of elastic and two buttons. Should fit on any french press around! They will be for sale first at Bazzart, that will be this Friday night (preview party) and then all day Saturday...details here. Again, if you have to have one now before the show, cant make it to the show and can't wait for me to list it in my shop...email me!

No comments: