Jan 5, 2014

Thoughts for My Dad



I love my Dad. More than life itself. I am me because of him. Not just in this physical world, but so much of me is my Dad. I went into teaching because of both of my parents, but I really stayed in that field because of him. He taught me about laughter and finding better ways to deal with the stress of the classroom. I have learned to live life to the fullest and ALWAYS, ALWAYS thrive for happiness, another huge lesson from my Dad.  To be diligent and work hard and if you can do it yourself, then do it yourself! My dad was the ultimate diy dad with many projects that included a skating rink in our back yard, tree houses, a crow's nest, a swing in the basement , a tent in the attic, cooking hotdogs on sticks in the fireplace, and my favorite..the individual swimming pool!

I know a lot of people know and love my Dad and I'm just asking for your thoughts and prayers. He is at St. Agnus Hospital with pneumonia and is not doing very well. He is a fighter just like  he has taught his kids to  be. So we are fighting for him with our love and thoughts and tons and tons of prayers.

No comments: