Dec 21, 2015

Thanks for The Best Season Ever!


Happy is the crafter who gets to watch her handmade items go into the happy hands of the faithful customers! Happy is the maker who gets to see her clients multiply each year!  Happy is the anxious salesperson seeing people remembering her products and wanting to buy more! I was the happy one this year. This holiday season I had tons of complements and very good sales beginning with two Clover  Markets along with a fall Art Star craft bazaar in a very special race car museum. 




The holiday season started off with "All Craft Considered" in the NPR building in Washington,DC. which was an amazing start! Then "Bazaart" at the American Visionary Museum and lastly "Holiday Heap" Charm City's Craft Mafia which had early bird tickets for the first hour. That first hour almost sold me out! 




An incredible season thanks to my incredible fans!! Thanks Again! I'm going to take a couple of weeks off to visit Family in England for the Holidays! Will post pictures when I get there! 



No comments: