Jun 12, 2007

Charley Harper







today was exam day #2, and i gave my three remaining studio students their questionaire of an exam that i give that simply ask students to respond honestly on how they grew as artist, who inspired them and so forth. In reflection i must say that Charley Harper, who i only discovered this past year, thanks to Todd Oldhamwas my biggest inspiration for my bird party series. i sadly learned today that Charley Harper. passed away over the weekend. I happily learned that Todd Oldham wrote a book on charley that just came out ! I'm going have to ask real nicely for this one for the up and coming bday! You can check it out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.