Oct 2, 2007

new aprons ....art teachers pay close attention!!!!!







Here are 2 aprons from my new line of "observation aprons"...these work especially well for the art teacher. They are reversable! one decorative side, for those days the prinicpal or parents stop by to watch you teach, and a demin side for those messy paint projects! They also work well for the messy cook...one flip over and your guest won't know what a mess you created in the kitchen. Medium weight cotton duck and denin makes these aprons very durable..one can even garden in them! Aprons as well as totebags, eye and pencil cases and letterpress cards will be for sale at the MAEA conference on October 19, at Towson University'd FIne Arts Building. Left overs will be posted on my etsy site and then brought to the merry mark at the creative alliance Dec. 2 and the Lyric for the Squid Fire show. I now take credit cards on line as well as during shows. Email me if you're interested. And don't forget to check out my etsy shop by clicking any items in the top right hand corner.

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

I yam diggin those draw-lings!
how can you take credit cards at shows? I'm lame haha I WILL stop by to see you. You just gotta email me your schedule & Ill MAKE some time!