Jan 25, 2008

New Bags. 1 for knitamals 1 for mommy of twins







I've been back to work in the good old sweat shop, in between looking at the mess I've made with keeping records for good old tax time...i promise to do that much better this year! Anyway, Danamarie of the wonderful knitamals has commissioned a bag that I really loved making. i love making art items for those i know will appreciate why i make what i do. i've posted Oscar, scout and Oliver to guard the new bag until she goes to her new owner.
I also have been working on a new diaper bag design for my friend Julie...sort of a shower and birthday present. hope she isn't reading this until after the shower tomorrow night ..if not..surprise! i really love how this bag turned out. two bottle pockets on either side,a front flap pocket, an interior zip pocket, as well as a section that is lined with my recycled shower curtain of New York's subway map for messy and wet items, and another small pocket for keys and easy to reach needed items.
Both bags have longer straps so that they can be carried on the shoulders. Look for more in the future jennyjen line for the spring!

No comments: