Jan 13, 2009

i like bread and butter






From the cobblestone streets of D.U.M.B.O...comes bread and butter. A collective of awesome artists and designers located in Brooklyn, New York. When they're not designing book covers, art directing or laying out magazines, Carol, Deb + Kelly are busy working on projects and making things in their studio. You can find these treasures on their etsy site here
All letterpress goods are hand-printed on a Chandler and Price table top press, using soy based inks. I got to use this letterpress myself when I printed my peacock and birdy bird cards.
I was so happy when I noticed their updated shop just in tome for the holidays. I got Patrick the Hells Yeah card which is now framed and hanging in our gallery of favorite artworks! Highest quality! Great gift idea for that someone special or for your own gallery of fav's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post Jen! Hope all is well in Baltimore.

Kelly