Nov 3, 2010

OMG...I am still alive and kicking ...promise!

OMG its November and I haven't posted anything in the last two months!!!!! Just a huge sign that this school year has completely taken over my life! Yeah, this really needs to get a grip on what it is that I do and am! New Principal in town and a course I haven't taught for a while, and huge class sizes are really starting to get to me! I promise I am making in my sweatshop, just don't have the time or energy to post anything about it. I will make a promise right now, to make this change in the immediate future! Especially since I just found out what a huge impact I have on the economic status of our fair city. Check out this video from Baltimore ignite...you may see a familiar group in her pics. OK...I promise to post new product pics and this holiday show schedule as it currently stands!

No comments: