Aug 17, 2012

What’s been happening in the Jennyjen Sweat Shop!

 It’s been a busy summer in the Sweatshop! We started our summer out with AVAM’s Sideshow Flea Market, Pile of Craft at the end of June and then Artscape in July. I had a number of wholesale orders and a new project that I will write about later on. I didn’t teach or write curriculum. That’s right, the first summer in 24 years that I did not work a summer job of some kind! Well, I guess that’s not true…this is the first summer that I worked for myself! And my boss wasn’t too awful to deal with! SO I did have some creative moments and started to do more drawing with my sewing machine. I started to draw bird portraits with my sewing machine. No programming involved! Just me freehand sewing on my machine! I really love these and they help me feel like I’m honing my artistic and observation skills! These are all for sale and in my shop










No comments: